Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

swingarm damage, what should i do with it?

Go down

swingarm damage, what should i do with it? Empty swingarm damage, what should i do with it?

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:53 pm

what should i do with this problem?

swingarm damage, what should i do with it? SDC11119
swingarm damage, what should i do with it? SDC11118

all advice is welcome swingarm damage, what should i do with it? 36202

Back to top Go down

swingarm damage, what should i do with it? Empty Re: swingarm damage, what should i do with it?

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:34 pm

You could get it welded but the chances are that you can get a cheaper replacement off e bay

Back to top Go down

swingarm damage, what should i do with it? Empty Re: swingarm damage, what should i do with it?

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 pm

i did a search on e-bay already for a 2nd hand but nothing to find, only for the xr650L swingarm damage, what should i do with it? Icon_scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:32 pm

problem solved again swingarm damage, what should i do with it? 875218 swingarm damage, what should i do with it? 875218 swingarm damage, what should i do with it? 875218

got a new 2nd hand swingarm from the uk for 60 euro and a new excel 17'' wheel + new tire.
gonna get the old swingarm to a welder later and keep it as a spare or some swingarm damage, what should i do with it? Icon_cyclops

swingarm damage, what should i do with it? SDC11159

swingarm damage, what should i do with it? 36202

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down