Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XR650R Spare Parts & Help Etc

Go down

XR650R Spare Parts & Help Etc  Empty XR650R Spare Parts & Help Etc

Post  Mauser Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:08 am

Not selling anything but there is a great guy over in the UK who has loads of spares + knowledge of the XR650R's etc, he is very friendly and will help anyone out if he can, he is based in Wigan and can be contacted on the following number
Ring Paul ~ 07961574799
Or email him ~ paul707@blueyonder.co.uk
He doesn't do txt messages so please ring or email him
PS tell him Simon sent you
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

XR650R Spare Parts & Help Etc  Empty good idea

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:54 pm

generally forums are very sensitive to any endorsements but perhaps we could have a section on recommended mechanics and other human resources?

Mauser wrote:
Not selling anything but there is a great guy over in the UK who has loads of spares + knowledge of the XR650R's etc, he is very friendly and will help anyone out if he can, he is based in Wigan and can be contacted on the following number
Ring Paul ~ 07961574799

Back to top Go down

XR650R Spare Parts & Help Etc  Empty Re: XR650R Spare Parts & Help Etc

Post  Mauser Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:28 pm

Bump wrote:generally forums are very sensitive to any endorsements but perhaps we could have a section on recommended mechanics and other human resources?

Mauser wrote:
Ring Paul ~ 07961574799

I know where you coming from but as I mentioned I am not linked in any way to this guy apart from buying some stuff of him and ringing him for a chat about the bike. He is dead straight and knows loads about the 650's so was really trying to pass on his info to anyone else who might need some support/parts etc.
If this breaks any forum rules please delete it and accept my appologies, no harm intended.
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

XR650R Spare Parts & Help Etc  Empty Re: XR650R Spare Parts & Help Etc

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down