Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Handle bars...just ordered CR High bars

Go down

Handle bars...just ordered CR High bars Empty Handle bars...just ordered CR High bars

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:52 pm

I don't like my current handle bars. The previous owner put some low Pro Taper Contour are on the Pig. I justed order some Pro Taper EVO CR High bars. In addtion, I sent in my Scotts steering dampner in for service. banana

Back to top Go down

Handle bars...just ordered CR High bars Empty Re: Handle bars...just ordered CR High bars

Post  Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:01 am

I put some Renthal button high bend bars on my pig and the height is near spot on. Might add a 1" spacer....

Back to top Go down

Handle bars...just ordered CR High bars Empty I think that is what I have currrently

Post  Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:16 am

I hope you like them.

AURORA wrote:I don't like my current handle bars. The previous owner put some low Pro Taper Contour are on the Pig. I justed order some Pro Taper EVO CR High bars. In addtion, I sent in my Scotts steering dampner in for service. banana

Back to top Go down

Handle bars...just ordered CR High bars Empty Re: Handle bars...just ordered CR High bars

Post  Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:13 am

I'm just wait to the mail man to delivery my new bars!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mauser Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:31 am

AURORA wrote:I'm just wait to the mail man to delivery my new bars!
I hate waiting for the mail man !!
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:02 am

I got them an sent them back. I found out the previous owner installed and I am currently running KX-High bar. 13-14mm taller than CR-High bars. I guess I need to get some Harley Davidson Ape Hanger Bars.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:45 pm

Or do like I do and run the 4" Rox Risers with the contour Raptor atv bars, layed the bike down a couple times in the big rocks out here, twisted the forks in the clamps but my risers have never budged.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down