what is this???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what is this???

Post  rikco on Fri May 27, 2011 4:16 pm

what's the meaning of these 2 bolts? scratch

to flush the frame?

anyone took em out?

XRR Jockey

Joined : 2010-01-01

Posts : 227
Location : The Netherlands
XR650R Year : 2000

Back to top Go down

Re: what is this???

Post  Mauser on Fri May 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Possibly casting holes which are then capped off ? otherwise oil would leak out lol.

Current ~  XR650R ~ XJR1300SP ~ ZX12-R ~ DT175MX
Previous Bikes XR250R ~ DT125R ~ GPZ1100 ~ RD350LC ~ XL125R ~ MT5

Joined : 2010-09-13

Posts : 1834
Location : UK
XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Re: what is this???

Post  BuRP on Fri May 27, 2011 5:40 pm

They're kinda welsh-plugs I bet - the oil-"tank" is there, the factory wants to clean that after manufacturing the frame & before complete assembly.
XRR Monger

Joined : 2010-10-18

Posts : 1580
Location : Pretoria Souf Efrika
XR650R Year : 2007

Back to top Go down

Re: what is this???

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum