Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saludos from Puerto Rico !!! ....

Go down

Saludos from Puerto Rico !!! .... Empty Saludos from Puerto Rico !!! ....

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:01 pm

I am so very gald you guys are here !!! I am in the process of buying an XR650.
Well, will like to be brief to introduce myself.
I started riding dirtbikes when I was about 5, and I am 49, so I have been riding for over 40 years easily. I have riden al kinds of off road; Enduro Bikes and Jeeps, Motocross, Three-wheelers ( Tri-z ) and 4-Tracks, VW Bajas and VW Buggies. I have had many accidents on bikes, both on dirt and on road, so many, that now I don`t get scared at all, I can be all torned up, and I get up and just want to keep on riding.
I now ride a Ducati 1100 Hypermotard, and is a great bike, but to be honest, it`s too fancy and fragile for the riding I like to do. I want a simpler, less expensive to keep, and a more beatable bike. ( At this time the Hyper seats with a rear broken wheel, and it`s too expensive to keep repairing it ) I had two KLR 650`s before and I like them, but this time I want to stick to Motard, so my plan is getting one of the Unbreakable XR-650`s, add motard tires, and cosmetic more motard like fenders etc. I have seen some already awesome XR650 bikes like what I want, so here I am, to ask questions and to invite anybody who comes or lives in Puerto Rico to join us on our rides.
My plan is an XR650 with Motard tires and Fenders.

Back to top Go down

Saludos from Puerto Rico !!! .... Empty Re: Saludos from Puerto Rico !!! ....

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:05 am

Welcome! rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:03 pm

Welcome to the Six Fiddy forum! If you need someone to ride the hypermotard just let me know!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 19, 2012 12:48 am

let's surf and ride xrs all over puerto rico...i wish. Maybe sometime with the wife I'll get over there. Let's see some xr picts with the surf in the background / beaches etc!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum