Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another southern california 650r

Go down

Another southern california 650r Empty Another southern california 650r

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:17 am

Whats up guys!
Ive been riding the 650r since high school yet never owned one intill 2007 when I bough a Supermoto out in Texas. Its a great bike, gets tons of looks but it needs roads! So this weekend I found an awesome well maintained and cared for 2002 650r. Extremly happy with the bike and is a totally different sensation compared to my Lowdown SM.
so now I have my favorite bike for both terrains!

Another southern california 650r IMG_0187

Anyways I this thing and took it out for a shake down on Saturday Which brings me here, Since its plated I need a good dual sport tire, Im not asking for the best tire to be handed to me however, A "you wont be Disappointed" would be nice. Since summer is coming up here the riding conditions are gonna be Hardpack with dusty covering, and Rocks. The street riding on the bike will be kept under a discipline according to tires recommendation and tread pattern.
Thanks alot guys, Looking forward to hearing from all the experience from users with the bike.

Another southern california 650r IMG_0185

Back to top Go down

Another southern california 650r Empty f

Post  Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:37 am

Well Ill be over here with my broken axel tensioner bolts.

Back to top Go down

Another southern california 650r Empty Nice bike!

Post  Guest Sun May 06, 2012 4:34 am

Did you have any problems bring it over from Texas?

Back to top Go down

Another southern california 650r Empty Re: Another southern california 650r

Post  Guest Sat May 19, 2012 12:54 am

tree18is wrote:Whats up guys!
Ive been riding the 650r since high school yet never owned one intill 2007 when I bough a Supermoto out in Texas. Its a great bike, gets tons of looks but it needs roads! So this weekend I found an awesome well maintained and cared for 2002 650r. Extremly happy with the bike and is a totally different sensation compared to my Lowdown SM.
so now I have my favorite bike for both terrains!

Another southern california 650r IMG_0187

Anyways I this thing and took it out for a shake down on Saturday Which brings me here, Since its plated I need a good dual sport tire, Im not asking for the best tire to be handed to me however, A "you wont be Disappointed" would be nice. Since summer is coming up here the riding conditions are gonna be Hardpack with dusty covering, and Rocks. The street riding on the bike will be kept under a discipline according to tires recommendation and tread pattern.
Thanks alot guys, Looking forward to hearing from all the experience from users with the bike.

Another southern california 650r IMG_0185

Must be nice to own 2! s--t head just kiddin Very Happy think i'll have to supermoto my wifes 2007cr85rb bbraaaap brrrapp

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:27 am

I recommend dunlop 606
I have the front 90 and a 130 rear. it fits nice and rides good on and off road. plus its DOT 110mph nice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down