Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baja XRR

Go down

Baja XRR Empty Baja XRR

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:36 pm

I recently purchased an 01 650R in Texas, flew in, and drove it back home to Los Cabos, Baja. It is a street legal Dakar equipped, uncorked, 15/45 geared, fun machine!
Daily rides up into the arroyos from the house are a blast, Baja 250 course minutes away...
Great machine.

Back to top Go down

Baja XRR Empty Re: Baja XRR

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Welcome!
Pictures please nice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:38 pm

welcoming you here is silly, as I believe you Baja-chaps welcome just about the entire world up yer doorstep every time there's a race Very Happy Very Happy
But welcome to the Pigclub here, as you can see they come from afar & inbetween.
Cabo hmm, that's the most-southern point not so? Bikes, desert, big game fishing and girls. Yeah, you live in a shitty area bru!

OK, I'm jealous Baja XRR 858455

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Welcome and ditto what skid said. Go ahead and follow focker's directions on how to post pictures. This is really self serving ... I really want to see pictures of where you get to ride.

Take care and again, welcome.

Back to top Go down

Baja XRR Empty Thanks

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Yeah, I know I got it rough... Surfing, fishing, and riding. Trying to work the picture posting on an old mac with a slow connection. Not sure if this will work.
Baja XRR IMG_8731E-mail

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down