Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off to the track ...

Go down

Off to the track ... Empty Off to the track ...

Post  Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:54 pm

Well, I'm heading down to TGP (little Tally) racetrack today to try out my BRP in 'supermoto' mode Smile ... here's hoping I can figure out how to ride her properly there. Supposed to be good weather both Sat/Sun. Got some Dunlop N-tec slicks on her but I'm not going to be running warmers, so must remember to take it easy for a couple of laps. For those not familiar with TGP, it's a road race track, no dirt sections, so slicks should be good all the way around Very Happy ...

ACE

Back to top Go down

Off to the track ... Empty Re: Off to the track ...

Post  Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:30 pm

Nice hope to see some videos or pics soon! be safe!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:49 pm

Cool, look forward to pics. I ride mine at track days for instructing in the slower groups. Here it is with a 19" front and Shinko DS tires.

Off to the track ... 9-27-12Ridge1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:01 am

Here's a short video from one of the weekend sessions on my XR650R:

https://youtu.be/s2FDEbcIcAw

I'm following a friend on a race prepped kwak 636. I ran well for my first try on a SM style bike, in my opinion anyway Very Happy . Of course, just about every 600 SS and litre bike passed me on the straights BRP smile ...

Sorry about the camera angle and all, I don't have a good mounting point up front yet, so I just suction cupped the little bugger on the left side panel Smile

ACE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down