Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

finally a BRP owner!!

Go down

finally a BRP owner!! Empty finally a BRP owner!!

Post  Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:46 am

finally a BRP owner!! Img_0713

Back to top Go down

finally a BRP owner!! Empty Re: finally a BRP owner!!

Post  Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:19 am

Nice bike! cheers Give us some details on it, can't have a photo without a story...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:40 am

Well..... I've been biking cross country and enduro for the last 10 years in Alberta series. I started riding at a very young age and am very passionate with anything to do with biking.! I was asked to race on a team for the 2011 baja 1000 and went down and had the time of my life!!! Since then my passion has seemed to turn around to longer distance racing/ desert racing. I guess thats what brought me to this forum! Ive since bought a 2006 xr 650r and will be doing a full build on this bike and taking it back down to the baja 1000 this year in november. The xr that I found was a total score!! It was sitting on a farm yard in norther Alberta just north of Edmonton. The bike maybe has a coupe hundred km on it. I'll be starting new tread and parts list of my build very soon!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:59 am

That sounds amazing! waiting I wish you the best of luck and can't wait to follow the thread as this happens for you. I'll bet almost all the guys with an XRR would love to have the chance to go down and race, me included!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:22 am

Nice to see one with KNOBS!!!!! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 04, 2013 1:34 am

So I have the front end of the bike complete Bananatool BRP top and lower triple clamps c/w scotts stabilizer. Cycra pro bend guards with u bend mounts, Trailtec Vapor speedo, garmin e-trec GPS, honda 450x front number plate with Rigid Industries Dually light and renthal cr high bars.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f81/18/27/18/99/photo-10.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down