Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My CRF Wreck

Go down

My CRF Wreck Empty My CRF Wreck

Post  Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:17 pm

Sup everyone  razz 

Big XR posts from me are coming.  In the mean time, I went out riding my CRF the other weekend and got some great video.  Had an AWESOME time, the dirt was amazing, the sun was shining and I was LOVING my Rekluse Clutch.

Long story longer, I caught up to and was fallowing some random guy on the trails.  He was riding a good pace and I just fell in behind him enjoying the day when we both got hit.

Another rider coming the other way hit the guy in front of me I was following, broke his foot, lost control and head-on collided with me.  My front wheel obliterated his fender, brake guide and number plate.  As for me, I walked away with some gasoline poured down my arm from landing under his bike and a small scratch on my front fender.

Could have been a lot worse...
 painful 

Back to top Go down

My CRF Wreck Empty Re: My CRF Wreck

Post  Mauser Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:32 pm

Wow glad your OK was it a blue light van for the other guy or did he hop away ?...
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:41 pm

Mauser wrote:Wow glad your OK was it a blue light van for the other guy or did he hop away ?...

He limped away.  He was doing pretty good for a minute then started limping which eventually turned into hopping.  By the time he left he couldn't put much weight on it at all.  Not sure where they were camped but I'd imagine it was a ~4 mile painful ride back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:16 pm

Glad everybody its fine ( alive ) , can be bit scary on a tight trail sometimes , that is why i only go fast if i can see , not in the blind bends  hurt 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:07 am

I've always wondered how often things like this happen on single track trails, especially those in the movie.... very much used!
Good that nothing more serious happened!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum