Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wheel spacers

Go down

Wheel spacers Empty Wheel spacers

Post  Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:29 pm

Can anybody tell me the size/dimensions of the standard wheel spacers? scratch
my xr came with supermoto wheels fitted and i mistakenly thought the spacers for the standard wheels were in with the rest of the odds and sods that came with the bike when i bought it but i have only been able to locate one of the rear spacers today when i went to fit the original wheels and the spacers for the supermoto wheels are too big.

thanks 2 thumbs

Back to top Go down

Wheel spacers Empty Re: Wheel spacers

Post  Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:46 pm

If anybody is even able to just let me know the lengths of the front left spacer and the rear spacers that would be great as i can work out the other measurements from here 2 thumbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Mauser Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:57 pm

Sorry front is 19mm long Bump
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:09 pm

Mauser wrote:Sorry front is 19mm long Bump

Thank you Mauser nice
also are you 100% sure the front is 19mm long, just i found this but i am guessing he is on about the bore being 17mm at the bottom of the page.
just need to make sure before i get them made up BRP smile

i found this for the rear spacers, is it you on there or is it a imposter if it is you then thank you again 2 thumbs
http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/830930-rear-wheel-spacers-help-please/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mauser Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:47 pm

Cannot be 100% without taking mine out and measuring them, I do have a new spacer in the garage and thats 19mm long measure with my digital vernier Smile....rear both sides are 18.30mm
PS Yes that's me on thumpertalk... banana
Mauser
XRR Monger

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:51 pm

Mauser wrote:Cannot be 100% without taking mine out and measuring them, I do have a new spacer in the garage and thats 19mm long measure with my digital vernier Smile....rear both sides are 18.30mm
PS Yes that's me on thumpertalk... banana

well thank you very much Mauser, hopefully i can the diagram drawn up tonight and have them made tomorrow nice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:55 am

You see Kirky,

when Mauser tells you it is 19mm you better believe him, especially then when he checked by means of digital vernier!
Why?
He's British you see. Furlongs per Fourthnight is still the norm there, and a girl of 2 Stone is apparently a good looking one it seems, and has absolutely nothing to do with some goolies dangling somewhere below her bosoms. If one grows up with all this it apparently is a cinch - not to be confused with Inch! - however adapting to the real isometric decimal world out there only the brave do... meet Mauser, as good a dude as you will get Bump

Right Mauser, that's enough feathers up yer bum for now: where's my night-on new not even run in close to original if not stockstandard XRR you're going to crate and send over to me?
BRP smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:54 pm

BuRP wrote:You see Kirky,

when Mauser tells you it is 19mm you better believe him, especially then when he checked by means of digital vernier!
Why?
He's British you see. Furlongs per Fourthnight is still the norm there, and a girl of 2 Stone is apparently a good looking one it seems, and has absolutely nothing to do with some goolies dangling somewhere below her bosoms. If one grows up with all this it apparently is a cinch - not to be confused with Inch! - however adapting to the real isometric decimal world out there only the brave do... meet Mauser, as good a dude as you will get Bump

Right Mauser, that's enough feathers up yer bum for now: where's my night-on new not even run in close to original if not stockstandard XRR you're going to crate and send over to me?
BRP smile

Haha, i don't even know what to say to that apart from i have to agree, that does deserve a box fresh xr BRP smile from Mauser StirPot

with the help of Mauser i am hoping this will be sufficient for them to make me some spacers up, i cant imaging they would need any more than this but you can never tell with engineers these days  thats funny

Wheel spacers Finish11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:59 am

So the left side and right side its identical only the front differs from the back good to know as i have never bothered to measure mine .

Back to top Go down

Post  Mauser Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:52 am

BuRP wrote:You see Kirky,

Why?

BRP smile

Be fair I do work in metric most of the time, however if I am measuring something at work and it works out at 33" then it's 33" not the metric 838.2mm version...I'm best of both worlds, still know about BSP/NPT/BSF/BSW/UNC/UNF/BA/PG and few more odd ball threads from my Engineering days Smile...
PS Just checked postage and sadly the XR is working out just a bit to expensive to ship out Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump
Mauser
XRR Monger

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:16 am

We can ride it there , propper adventure naughty

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:41 am

Fair enough Maus',

however I'm serious regarding getting an absolute spotless 2nd bike.
No, not yours (you won't sell, quite like me) but if you run into one you better yank me chain please.
Locally they were never imported hence hen's teeth apply, but over on your island the chances will be better to find one.

Fwiw
Cheers Bump

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:56 am

new spacers are coming along nicely BRP smile

Wheel spacers Replac10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down