Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is BRP?

Go down

What is BRP? Empty What is BRP?

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:14 am

Sorry new here and just trying to find out. Anyone know what month is best to find a nice bike in Ohio? I'm thinking once season is done and gets cold. Been looking just haven't found the one!!

Back to top Go down

What is BRP? Empty Not 1reply

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:34 pm

Anyone? I know I'm new and it might be dumb but 17 people looked and couldn't reply. Come on all.

Back to top Go down

What is BRP? Empty Re: What is BRP?

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:39 am

Welcome.
BRP = Big Red Pig - I guess most owners will call theirs that at some point. Usually when it is a really hot day and the bike has been on its side and won't restart.
Great bikes. Don't know when is the best time to buy where you live but best bargains in the UK are during summer holidays and Christmas as there are not many people buying bikes then.

Back to top Go down

What is BRP? Empty Thanks Hew

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:21 am

Oh ok get it now. Thanks Hew I just sold quad nerver rode it much. I cannot wait to get one. I'm glad I found this place there's tons of info. Thanks again for reply. You

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:27 am

Marine3313 wrote: Sorry new here and just trying to find out. Anyone know what month is best to find a nice bike in Ohio? I'm thinking once season is done and gets cold. Been looking just haven't found the one!!

Not sure when best time to buy but have you tried bikefinds.com has every bike for sale across the U.S.  welcome to the forum cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum