Anyone Still Around

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anyone Still Around

Post  Fab Babar on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:57 pm

So today I put some leds lights just upon the back plate.  I'm fan of powerful stop lights, saved my life lots of time in town, when stupid cagers typing on Facebook just don(t realise your waiting at a red light... Not considering the big engine brake of the thumper which  gives them some surprise....

Have to make a diode wiring to use this stop leds as fog light too.  Usefull when going down moutains into the valleys  in the fog, slowly as a BMW in a single track with tourtaeh  luggages BRP smile , and supernatural laser eyes heroes (the fog-not-exist algorythm ) in cages and trucks  run behind you ...

Front light is powered by the AC circuit ( european bike) . I just replaced the  by an OSram "said to be brighter blabla". In fact , yes, it's a lot brighter !!

Fab Babar
L Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Trav-ler on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:29 am

Yeah i'm still shuffling around here. Took my bike apart for inspection and service. Putting it back together now. Hope to ride it soon.
Trav-ler
L Rider

XR650R Year : 2003

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Pinney on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:50 pm

Hey fellas, I'm new to the forum. I grew up riding xr100, xr230, and xr400, but now i've stepped up to the BRP. I recently got hooked up with a 2003 for free from an old riding buddy who had been letting his sit for over a year. I got it about a week ago, got it started, and it was pissing fuel out of the carb drain tube, so I disassembled, cleaned thoroughly and got the problem fixed for now. Next step is getting it registered, since its current green sticker is from 2008! Hopefully that doesn't break the bank. Anybody live in the Southern California area that has advice on places to ride? I've done some riding back in the day in Ocotillo Wells, but did most of my riding in the badlands between Hemet and Beaumont. Anyways, would love to hear from some of you guys.
Zach Pinney
L Rider

XR650R Year : 2003

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum