Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone

Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post  Guest Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:38 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm from Belgium but I live since 12 years in Morocco ... I bought my Honda XR650R from somebody who returned to his natal country in 2012 ... Now that I have many time because I'm retired I will make my XR650R better and perhaps if my ass can take it I will travel with it in Africa ... So first of all I need to find a better seat ... Actually my wife helped me out with making a seat cover from an old carpet and it's already a lot better than before ... Tomorrow I will change the pure offroad tires for dual sport tires ... I have Mitas 90x90x21 for the front and 150x70x18 for the rear ... I use a trailtech voyager as dashboard and I'm very pleased with this ...
I will see tomorrow if the rear tire will fit because I doubt ... I didn't buy these tires for the Honda but for my KTM 950 Adventure S 2004 but I will let it over for another travelbike because the KTM is to heavy for me now as I have Fibromyalgie and I lost a lot of physicle power ...

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post  Mauser Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:02 pm

Welcome from the UK, I don't think the 150 will fit listen up 140 does fit OK and doesn't catch the chain.
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty 150x70x18

Post  Guest Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:28 am

Thanks for your reply ... I will tell you maybe tomorrow how it fits ...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:27 pm

Hello,

Sorry that i forgot to post how my new tires fit ...
They fit 100% ... banana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum