Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Moto-Adventure film to be released! Pre-order

Go down

New Moto-Adventure film to be released!  Pre-order Empty New Moto-Adventure film to be released! Pre-order

Post  Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:14 pm

Last winter I ordered the movie Get Lost Oregon, it was a great film that I've watched several times. They are now getting ready to release Get Lost, BAJA. I just watched the trailer and pre-ordered a copy! (they are half off if you pre-order. Only $15) You can watch the trailer here: http://www.getlostbaja.com/

Should be a blast. This series really makes me want to hit the trails for an adventure.

Hodakaguy

Back to top Go down

New Moto-Adventure film to be released!  Pre-order Empty Re: New Moto-Adventure film to be released! Pre-order

Post  Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:36 pm

I should receive my copy next month, maybe we can get a group of riders together and watch it at the same time on a big screen. Bike movie night!

Hodakaguy

Back to top Go down

New Moto-Adventure film to be released!  Pre-order Empty Re: New Moto-Adventure film to be released! Pre-order

Post  Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:37 pm

SWEEEEEET!!!! Just got my email conformation that my movie has shipped. That was fast! Now we are going to have to pick a night so we can all meet and watch the release on someones big screen. Hey YamWOW, you ready for a bunch of company naughty

Hodakaguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down