Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone had to ... Sh*t Kits - let's share the insight!

Go down

Someone had to ...  Sh*t Kits - let's share the insight! Empty Someone had to ... Sh*t Kits - let's share the insight!

Post  Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:55 am

Alrighty, here's what I do.

After having two kids very recently, or actually helping my wife have them, I've gleaned a few things from wiping a couple of butts in addition to my own for the last 3.5 years.

Here's what I pack:
Biodegradable dog poop bags from Petco. They are probably not biodegradable but I like the idea, like Vonnegut's desired epitaph, of doing no harm. Or Yeats':
Cast a cold Eye
On Life, on Death.
Horseman, pass by.

In any case, I use:
Lansinoh Baby Wipes - these wipes are incredible. Purest Lanolin on Earth. A baby with an unhappy bottom = a house full of miserable people!
Said dog poop bags
A small Mil-Spec Ti rod I bought off eBay to dig with.
That's it.
My only caveat is I carry two Sh*t Kits. One on me and one on the XRR.

Also, like some military friends, I try to avoid foods that increase bowel movements a few days before long rides. Then reverse the process when I get home.

I use to carry a lot of stuff including some OTV cortisone. But now just the Lansolins.

The Happy Bottom Riding Club

I REALLY try to avoid Monkey Butt!!!

Back to top Go down

Someone had to ...  Sh*t Kits - let's share the insight! Empty Re: Someone had to ... Sh*t Kits - let's share the insight!

Post  Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:19 am

I try not to poop in the forest as I can never find a rabbit to wipe my butt with...............oh wait thats a bear that wipes it butt with the rabbit............hum................well with my shirt off I kinda look like a bear.

Back to top Go down

Someone had to ...  Sh*t Kits - let's share the insight! Empty Re: Someone had to ... Sh*t Kits - let's share the insight!

Post  Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:28 am

Oh wait after pooping and with the clean up that follows what do you clean your hands with?

In the Army they teach you to wipe like this

Someone had to ...  Sh*t Kits - let's share the insight! F8K5RH2FBJIMRIX_MEDIUM

2 thumbs

Back to top Go down

Someone had to ...  Sh*t Kits - let's share the insight! Empty I'll remember to shake your left hand!

Post  Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:26 am

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down