Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acerbis knockoffs with LED mod

Go down

Acerbis knockoffs with LED mod Empty Acerbis knockoffs with LED mod

Post  Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:26 am

I liked the look of the Acerbis handguards with the intergrated turn signals but I don't like the price.

So here's what I did

Acerbis knockoffs with LED mod 001

Acerbis knockoffs with LED mod 002

I did screw up and over tightened some of the screws but at $6.97 a piece I can allways buy some more...............if I can find them. I went to to Wally World and couldn't find any more, I want to do the rear now.

No picks of them working I'm tired and didn't want to put shoes on to start the beast. Maybe tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Acerbis knockoffs with LED mod Empty Nice

Post  Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:01 pm

I'm going to get me a pair of those cheaper guards, With a sturdy set of handle bars I personally can't see the point in forking out three times more for the top makes. Nice set up with the winkers like that, very tidy nice
BTY when I was back in NZ I bought a pair of bar protectors made of crap quality aluminium for my 500. Well they're called mars bars and quite frankly they bend like a mars bar thats been left in the sun too long!! affraid

Back to top Go down

Acerbis knockoffs with LED mod Empty Re: Acerbis knockoffs with LED mod

Post  Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:37 pm

cool idea...can we have a photo of it with the lights on?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:32 pm

Well took a spill the other day ridding with rcnutt and shatered the left guard. So now the left is more of a wind break than a guard. If its not a 110 in the garage I will get a pic of them lit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down