Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from Central Oregon....

Go down

Greetings from Central Oregon.... Empty Greetings from Central Oregon....

Post  Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:28 pm

My name is Fred and I have lived in Central Oregon for about 39 years. Motorcycles are my passion (dirt and street) but dual sporting is where my true love is....I used to manage the parts department at a multi line dealer for several years and have owned so many motorcycles that I have simply lost count. I have owned and built probably 20 XR600R's including one very hot XR628R. After Oregon started coming down on converted dirt bikes I bought a XR650L and while it was ok...it didn't have that cutting edge performance I was looking for. So that brings me to last week when buddy calls and says he is selling his mint 2002 XR650R that is plated in Oregon. I didn't know how I was going to pull it off, but I told him I'd take it. Another quick call to another buddy and the money was in the bank....then after a 10 hour round trip the mighty BRP sits proudly inside my shop. I have so much to do now....tank...suspension....etc... but I love every minute of it.

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Central Oregon.... Empty Re: Greetings from Central Oregon....

Post  Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:52 am

Hey Fred:

Thanks for the intro!

I'm still waiting for "that" deal to come through!

Congrats on your new BRP, and be sure to tell us more about the new beauty.

Picts would be cool!!

Dave

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Central Oregon.... Empty Welcome!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:03 pm

Great riding there!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:06 pm

Yah! BRAAAAAAAAP Bro! Post up a picture of the piggy for us all to drool over. Frustrated

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down