Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

arrow zorst questions from a noob

Go down

arrow zorst questions from a noob Empty arrow zorst questions from a noob

Post  Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:42 am

I have a full arrow pipe on my XR the rear rivets keep wearing out from what I presume is the back pressure pushing the end cap, anyway my q is.. this can is quite long and its titanium if I cut an inch off and re packed would it affect the performance? reason rivets have worn oval holes ...is it tuned? or is the header where the performance comes in?
The pipe is tad quietr than the T4 but sounds neat its kind of like a deeper bassy rumbly snarl sound that I have growm fond of..
and.....would a T4 fit the arrow headers? I enjoy bottom end power most??
Please help BRP smile

Back to top Go down

arrow zorst questions from a noob Empty no idea, sorry

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:47 am

But I do know Ti is pretty weird to work with cold. Perhaps a good Google search on cutting Ti might help.

chrism wrote:I have a full arrow pipe on my XR the rear rivets keep wearing out from what I presume is the back pressure pushing the end cap, anyway my q is.. this can is quite long and its titanium if I cut an inch off and re packed would it affect the performance? reason rivets have worn oval holes ...is it tuned? or is the header where the performance comes in?
The pipe is tad quietr than the T4 but sounds neat its kind of like a deeper bassy rumbly snarl sound that I have growm fond of..
and.....would a T4 fit the arrow headers? I enjoy bottom end power most??
Please help arrow zorst questions from a noob 63459

Back to top Go down