Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Quality aftermarket Headlights out there?

Go down

Any Quality aftermarket Headlights out there? Empty Any Quality aftermarket Headlights out there?

Post  Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:50 am

Just wondering if there are any nice looking headlights out there that any of you have used that may be brighter or just nicer looking in general than stock, and use same wattage as stock stator? I have seen a nice light and made by trailtech! Anybody seen anybody else make something that fits?

Back to top Go down

Any Quality aftermarket Headlights out there? Empty Kidding?

Post  Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:43 pm

Are you kidding or messing? I can't tell. Any Quality aftermarket Headlights out there? 63459

Try Baja Designs.
www.bajadesigns.com

I prefer the BD stuff over the Trailtech stuff. Homemade can be done too. I just saw a post from the Singaopore guy on a rig he created. The Baja Designs lights are the industry leader by far. They are essentially copies of the Cibie Super Oscars from back in the day but modified for bikes. Can be ahd used for about 50% off.

"Thumper"GUY wrote:Just wondering if there are any nice looking headlights out there that any of you have used that may be brighter or just nicer looking in general than stock, and use same wattage as stock stator? I have seen a nice light and made by trailtech! Anybody seen anybody else make something that fits?

Back to top Go down