New to XRR's

Go down

New to XRR's Empty New to XRR's

Post  baja_brewer on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Just wanted to say hi as I've just signed up for this forum (as if I need another one to read!) Picked myself up an '06 street legal BRP last week, in damn close to new condition too banana

Getting myself some tires this week and plates in two weeks, then I'll be good to go!

About my XRR, its uncorked, thermometer replaced and a few other basics done. When I can afford it I'll be mounting a larger tank (gotta decide between the 4.3 Clarke and the and the 6 gal Ascerbis) and a real skid plate. I'm located in New England and hoping to maybe take it on the TAT next summer if anyone from the area is looking to go, I need a riding partner!

Anywho, just saying what up Cool
baja_brewer
baja_brewer
L Rider

XR650R Year : 2006

Back to top Go down

New to XRR's Empty You want a smaller tank

Post  Bump on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Those large tanks will kill the handling. So only if you really can't find gas on your rides... There's a 3.2 on Advrider right now for $60. IMS is the better fit. If you are going to to the TAt then you might also consider the TWAT in Wisconsin (no kidding).

baja_brewer wrote:Just wanted to say hi as I've just signed up for this forum (as if I need another one to read!) Picked myself up an '06 street legal BRP last week, in damn close to new condition too banana

Getting myself some tires this week and plates in two weeks, then I'll be good to go!

About my XRR, its uncorked, thermometer replaced and a few other basics done. When I can afford it I'll be mounting a larger tank (gotta decide between the 4.3 Clarke and the and the 6 gal Ascerbis) and a real skid plate. I'm located in New England and hoping to maybe take it on the TAT next summer if anyone from the area is looking to go, I need a riding partner!

Anywho, just saying what up Cool
Bump
Bump
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum