Introductions

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  codswallop on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:11 am

Hi fellow pig riders. New to this site, but on my third BRP. I work in Cambodia and Ride one of 6 BRP's in the entire country. There is a very large dirtbike scene here. My riding buddies are Americans, Aussies, Brits and French plus 30 or so Cambodian guys that sure can ride. We do mainly day rides (every Sunday) with as many as 35 riders in attendance. A lot of guys are now riding WR450's, CRF450's and KTM's. I struggle to stay with those guys on the tight stuff but once we hit some open straights, I nail emmm! Plus they spend the same amount of tool time as they do riding time, while I just change filters and oil every 1000k's. Anyway, I'll post some photos of our rides. Anyone wanting a very cheap dirtbiking holiday in South East Asia, here's the place to come. There are currently 4 companies doing fully organised tours here. Just Google Motorcycle tours Cambodia and you'll get plenty of hits. Cheers and happy BRPing....
codswallop
codswallop
L Rider

XR650R Year : 2005

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  AtomicXRer on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:01 pm

Welcome...sound like a really interesting part of the world. Do post up pics of your rides in the area.
AtomicXRer
AtomicXRer
XRR Jockey

XR650R Year : 2005

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty wow

Post  Geromane on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:16 am

Hello from Germany,

great pictures my friend;-) I saw only the prices per day Question Waht are the prices for 5 days all inclusive?

I am very interested, will go in the summertime to Thailand, perhaps we make a tour banana

greetings from Gero
Geromane
Geromane
L Rider

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down