Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XR650SMR

Go down

XR650SMR Empty XR650SMR

Post  Guest Thu May 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Hey guys, I am new here and just got my XR650R SM - I hope to get some good advice on here Smile
I wanted to post a pic but I don't see an option on here

Back to top Go down

XR650SMR Empty Here she is

Post  Guest Thu May 16, 2013 3:33 pm

My BRP
Still not worked out how to post the pic
XR650SMR Milner13

Ok, worked out how to upload the pic

Last edited by Focker on Thu May 16, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Can't upload pic :()

Back to top Go down

XR650SMR Empty Re: XR650SMR

Post  Mauser Thu May 16, 2013 4:39 pm

Welcome Chris....lets hope your piggy is more reliable than your posting skills BRP smile

Upload your picture to your webspace then either right click on the image and copy the address/url or your site might give it you....then when posting click on the "image" icon and paste the address/url in there.....job done.
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 16, 2013 4:45 pm

Mauser wrote:Welcome Chris....lets hope your piggy is more reliable than your posting skills BRP smile

Upload your picture to your webspace then either right click on the image and copy the address/url or your site might give it you....then when posting click on the "image" icon and paste the address/url in there.....job done.

Thanks, I think I tried that but will give it another bash - This works different to my scooter forum and the cycling forum I am on
Sorted

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 16, 2013 8:29 pm

Oh noooooooo, anozzer Souf Effrikan!

BRP smile
Welcome Bru, let the pigs roll!
You wanted advice so here we go: buy knobblies, put them on & go to Chimes and get the thing dirty Bump
Serious, in our country you'll keep it as a SM?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 16, 2013 8:34 pm

BuRP wrote:Oh noooooooo, anozzer Souf Effrikan!

BRP smile
Welcome Bru, let the pigs roll!
You wanted advice so here we go: buy knobblies, put them on & go to Chimes and get the thing dirty Bump
Serious, in our country you'll keep it as a SM?

Yip, busy downgrading from superbike (and upgrading from a very quick scooter) so wanted a hooligan toy Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 22, 2013 12:44 am

What bike is that silencer off and what year? what mods had to be done to mount it?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 22, 2013 6:20 am

cognugget wrote:What bike is that silencer off and what year? what mods had to be done to mount it?

I have no idea, it mounts on the standard front mount and has about a 4" bracket at the back mount (I will try take pics with the side cover off). It may be a bit restrictive with its 28mm outlet. Pretty quiet at idle but fairly loud at higher revs. I might get someone to fit a larger diameter silencer pipe/outlet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum