Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Guy From Ohio

Go down

New Guy From Ohio Empty New Guy From Ohio

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:01 am

Hey all hello. Thinking about buying a XR 650. I had a xr 100 back in 90's. Thought I'd get on here and see if you all could tell me best site to buy used ones. Thanks all

Back to top Go down

New Guy From Ohio Empty Re: New Guy From Ohio

Post  Mauser Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:59 am

Welcome, there isn't really a best site you just need to keep your eye out for a decent bike at the right money listen up All year models are the same apart from a couple of minor mods and decals...so don't worry about buying a particular year.
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:28 am

Ok thanks. Been checking Craigslist. Can you tell me will there be any or should I say more in the winter months? I just sold my 2013 Honda 400x but there's nothing out there that pops out. Plus I have a xmas fund which I get from my work in November. Thanks again. Wish this Fourm had classifieds. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:45 pm

Welcome to the forum. The majority of people on here are in the UK but hopefully stateside folk will chime in.
I lived in Coshocton, Ohio for three years - an XR would make a great bike for Ohio. Will you ride in the winter?

SkidMark

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:46 am

Thanks skid mark!! I'm about 20 min from croshocton. That's awesome. Yea I will be riding in the winter. I think Ohio is the perfect state for the XR.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down