Say Hey Gomer!

Go down

Say Hey Gomer! Empty Say Hey Gomer!

Post  joenuclear on Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:41 pm

Hello All,

I've got 2 XRR's, A 2000 that I picked up a couple of months ago that has a BD kit and the Acerbis supertanker and a very low hour 2001 that I tagged and surrounded with more $ in parts than I paid for it.

The 2001 is getting stripped to the frame as I want to set it up for the TAT late in May of 2009. If I survive the TAT the CDR is next unless friends talk me into Baja instead.

The 2000 is properly scratched up and broken in. I bought a UFO Supermoto fender for it and I'll run Distanzas and 15/45 gearing for commuting and buzzing the fireroads here in the Ozarks.

I see several of the members are from the PNW. I work for Westinghouse often and travelled to the Tri-Cities several times last year. I've often looked at Rattlesnake Mnt. and wondered how to get up there.
joenuclear
joenuclear
L Rider

XR650R Year : 2000 & 2001

Back to top Go down

Say Hey Gomer! Empty Re: Say Hey Gomer!

Post  Focker on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:31 am

When you get a chance post some pics of your bike(s). I know the XR can climb Rattlesnake...But the environmentalists wouldn't like it! The Department Of Energy is giving it up! Just what we need around here...More natural sage brush habitats! Neutral

Focker
Focker
Site Owner

http://www.xr650rforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum