Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New guy from Colorado

Go down

New guy from Colorado Empty New guy from Colorado

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:16 pm

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and also just picked up an XR650R. It is a 2007, and only had 9 hours on it when I picked it up... BRP smile

Hope to get to know a few of you, and intend to ride all the unpaved passes here in Colorado - starting this up come spring. Anyone want to come along? I live in Longmont, and am making up a list as winter comes on. I'd be willing to travel to other states for something interesting as well...

For now, the bike is not street legal here in Colorado - but I will be taking care of that! (I need to sell a couple of my other bikes first!)

New guy from Colorado Mebike

While I have had a few bikes over time, this is the first Honda I have ever owned...

Back to top Go down

New guy from Colorado Empty Re: New guy from Colorado

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:40 pm

Thats A Neat One, wish mine looked that neat Nowdays ha ha!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 am

While I have had a few bikes over time, this is the first Honda I have ever owned...

good choice and in that shape nice

enjoy the brp bow

greets cheers

Back to top Go down

New guy from Colorado Empty welcome!

Post  Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Eager to see pics of your rides. Sounds great.

Back to top Go down

New guy from Colorado Empty Riders in your area

Post  Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Not sure where you are but there is a rider in south Colorado on here named Q and he's a great guy and competent rider fo sho.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:01 am

Welcome...I haven't been on this forum in a while, but I live south of you in North NM. Lots of riding, but not now...we got snow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:17 am

New Mexico is not that far away - once the snow melts, I'd be up for a travel weekend for sure!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 12, 2011 3:56 am

Nice Bike SMJ! I will get mine friday, it is a 2004 but the guy bought it in 2006, He said it has about 1500 km on the bike, I am excited to go and look at it and see if I but that one. He said it is blue plated but I don't see the lights and horn mirrors etc... so if you are doing your street legal please keep me updated since I woould like to do mine too.

Thanks,

BM

smj wrote:New Mexico is not that far away - once the snow melts, I'd be up for a travel weekend for sure!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down