Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Word up, brothas from anotha motha!

Go down

Word up, brothas from anotha motha! Empty Word up, brothas from anotha motha!

Post  Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:03 am

Ha, just thought I would enter with that...

Another piggy fan here. I've had my bike since almost new, and have riden it very frequently since. I have no idea how many miles I have on my bike, I just know its a LOT. I don't know how many other bikes can take the amount of riding and abuse that I have given mine, and still perform like it came off the showroom floor.

All my buddies have KTM's, and they all give me a hard time for riding a big heavy bike, that doesn't even have electric start. Well, I think its funny that I can still outride them on my old, heavy, piece-of-crap XR.

One of my buddies has a 450EXC, and all he can do is brag about how great it is. "This is the best bike ever man, this is what you need to get! Get rid of that old XR; you would be so much faster on a new KTM." I say, "Maybe so, but will a KTM last as long as my piggy has, and still go out and and perform every ride?" Since he has all the street legal stuff on his bike, he though it would be funny on our last ride to ride behind me and honk his horn all the time while I was just cruising along. This was out in the desert, so I was just putting along in third. Finally I got tired of it, shifted into 4th, and opened it up. Almost instantly after that, the horn stopped. I stopped a few miles later to let him catch up... BRP smile

Back to top Go down

Word up, brothas from anotha motha! Empty Re: Word up, brothas from anotha motha!

Post  Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:28 am

Glad you found your way to the site. Post up some pics of that sweeeeet ride!

Where in WA are you located?

Hodakaguy

Back to top Go down

Word up, brothas from anotha motha! Empty Re: Word up, brothas from anotha motha!

Post  Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:05 am

Piggy pics... And hodakaguy, PM sent...

Word up, brothas from anotha motha! SideCover001

Word up, brothas from anotha motha! 277675133_IMG_7972

Word up, brothas from anotha motha! CreekWheelie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:26 pm

Nice ride. 2 thumbs Welcome thumpmeister.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down