Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Tn.

Go down

Hello from Tn. Empty Hello from Tn.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Whats up yall. Newbee from East Tennessee. Havent got my 650R yet deal went south, but will be one of you soon but not soon enuff! Hope to learn more and share what I find on my own with all who need help. PS I dont like the who as a band but it made a witty title for the introduction board. Very Happy

Last edited by T-roy 120 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause im stupid)

Back to top Go down

Hello from Tn. Empty Re: Hello from Tn.

Post  Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:54 pm

O, I forgot to put some personal info. Im an electritian. I have 2 sons 8 and 12 both ride red bikes. I have one wife and sometimes I think thats 1 to many. She to rides a red bike. I love to wingshoot, doves crows pigeons and best of all geese and ducks. I shoot clays on occation also. If Im not shooting birds Im catching fish. I am also a drummer in a praise and worship band. But Im still a metalhead. Gotta love some old school metal like Megadeath and new melodic metal like Evergrey. I also love Jeeps and most of all dirtbikes and supermoto bikes. Me in a nutshell.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum