Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Beyond the Piggy...

Go down

Life Beyond the Piggy... Empty Life Beyond the Piggy...

Post  Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Hey guys Smile
I thought that, seeing as how this is the introductions area 'n all that, it'd be interesting to find out what kinda things you all get up to when you're not riding/talking/living big red beasties.

Do you have hobbies? Do you have any amazing facts about yourselves/claims to fame? Do you savagely hunt down and eat young children? That kinda thing...

I feel I should start the ball rolling really, I mean, if you're gonna come up with daft suggestions, you should be the one to jump in head first, so, a little about me...

...I'm Geoff, 36, from Scotland, I'm currently a student, although most of my life I've been a mechanic. I started riding at age 10, (old air cooled RM80 which spat me in every direction the wind blows) and that was what led me to having to learn to fix things. I'm studying sound engineering and production with a view to opening my own studio or even label at some point in the not too distant future, I've already recorded my own album, in a studio I built in my bedroom, and one of the many random facts about me would have to be that I'm a trained medieval swordsman, specializing in hand and half longswords.

So, now it's your turn Smile

Back to top Go down

Life Beyond the Piggy... Empty Re: Life Beyond the Piggy...

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:16 am

...*Watches the tumbleweed roll past, to the sound of distant soft howling of the wind...*

Back to top Go down