Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wasn't in the market, but i couldn't pass her up

2 posters

Go down

Wasn't in the market, but i couldn't pass her up Empty Wasn't in the market, but i couldn't pass her up

Post  Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:42 pm

I just bought a 2001 650R for $1400 that has renthal bars, white bros T4 exhaust, upgraded brakes, and not so much as a tear on the seat or plastic. I've had a couple cr250's and fooled around on my buddies yz426 but they can't hold a flame to the power of this bike. Very pleased with my x-mas gift to myself. It has street tires on it now and the guy gave me the dirt tires to go with it! $1400!!!! it's missing the headlight but big deal-they're like $30 for a factory replacement on ebay. Now i understand the hype behind this bike! banana

Back to top Go down

Wasn't in the market, but i couldn't pass her up Empty Re: Wasn't in the market, but i couldn't pass her up

Post  Mauser Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:05 pm

As always....
Wasn't in the market, but i couldn't pass her up Useless
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Wasn't in the market, but i couldn't pass her up Empty Re: Wasn't in the market, but i couldn't pass her up

Post  Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:46 pm

shrug mouser, how do i post pics on here? i don't see the icon to browse my photo's and i definitely need pics bc i'll be doing some alterations to the bike. any help would be great. do i just cut and paste?

Back to top Go down

Post  Focker Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:48 am

harley5690 wrote:how do i post pics on here?
Link - Image Posting Tutorial
Focker
Focker
Site Owner

http://www.xr650rforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down