Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Canuck to the forum

Go down

New Canuck to the forum Empty New Canuck to the forum

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:07 am

Hello from British Columbia. Love the forum and i'm glad to be a part of it. I just got my first BRP but since its winter i haven't had a chance to get out for a real good rip. I'm super excited about this bike. It's a Plated 2006 with some decent mods and it also came with a supermoto kit but i'm dirt rider so it'll probably get sold.
This is my first street legal bike so I'm total noob with respect to dual sporting but have been riding dirt bikes for 23 years. I grew up riding 2-stroke mx bikes(CR80/125/250) but sold them when i went to college. Then, a few years back i wanted to get back into dirt bikes again so i picked up a beautiful XR250r but the power was a joke. i was riding a faster bike when i was 7. so i picked up another CR250 which was a hoot but buy now my riding style had changed. I needed a combination of both bikes. I needed an adventure bike. I needed a BRP.
Well, my first impression upon seeing this bike was " holy sh!t, its big" but when i lifted it upon to a bike stand i thought "holy sh!t, its light". not much heavier than my XR250. Then i took it for a ride.................and knew I was about to have the best summer ever.

You guys are doin awesome with this forum....keep up the good work. oh, and the picture gallery is A+.

Back to top Go down

New Canuck to the forum Empty Re: New Canuck to the forum

Post  Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:36 am

Welcome, would love to do some dual sporting in your area. The pig will treat you right.

Back to top Go down