Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Papa gets a BRP

Go down

Papa gets a BRP Empty Papa gets a BRP

Post  Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:02 pm

hey gang, im HillBill. just picked up a 2002 XR650R for fathersday ta chase the boys around on there little cfr's. im mid 40's - married up with a hot little number i found out in the woods west of glacier park, between the two of us we have 5 kids with 4 still at home. i run a 2007 HD super-glide on the tar strip and now a BRP in the ditch !! ive only bin out on it once since its bin home but we are in a new area/house and getting settled takes some time. probly do a run taday with the misses and a few kids (we have enough for all that desire to ride), one is grounded off the bikes do to a little miss-hap were he didnt stop ta check the hyway crossing and hit a car !! ill check in again soon, yall take-care HB

Back to top Go down

Papa gets a BRP Empty Hi there Hillbill

Post  Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi there Hillbill, glad to see you have joined the ranks of the BRP fanatics, Big Sky Country must be awesome to ride in. There is so much useful information here and a few of the guys here are so knowledgable about the pig, physics and just about anything..It's crazy. This is a great site to frequent and good people are here, welcome Hillbill.

Back to top Go down

Papa gets a BRP Empty Re: Papa gets a BRP

Post  Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Welcome - I pick mine up tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Papa gets a BRP Empty hill bill

Post  Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:36 pm

you don't happen to work at that "shop" on the east side of the street in Kalispell ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:57 pm

big bird wrote:you don't happen to work at that "shop" on the east side of the street in Kalispell ?
nope i dont, but i did own a "shop" on the east side of the street, i had a very big grass-hopper on my sign. do u mean that shop?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum