Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garmin Montana 600 Purchase

Go down

Garmin Montana 600 Purchase Empty Garmin Montana 600 Purchase

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Garmin Montana 600 Purchase Montana600_HR

Well, I've tried using my phone and that works great as long as the app runs and it doesn't start raining too hard. Truly, if you haven't used "Gaia GPS" on your phone yet I highly recommend it. I've loved the TrailTech Voyager, it really shines at single track but is horrible for mapping a region.

So I worry about getting really lost, my phone going dead, forgetting my paper map at home and it raining or snowing really hard. That made my decision to buy a Garmin little easier. I've been researching and the Zumo's and Nuvi's and concluded that the Montana would be best.

I haven't received it yet but it'll be here Wednesday. I'm kind of excited to start using it. Especially the 100k topo's and custom maps. I'll keep this thread going and try to share some goodies as I go.

Back to top Go down

Garmin Montana 600 Purchase Empty Re: Garmin Montana 600 Purchase

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:54 pm

do you have charging socket on your piggie ?
waiting

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Mad Frosty wrote:do you have charging socket on your piggie ?
waiting

I haven't the charging mount for it yet but I do have 12v power I can plug in to when I get it. I want to do a bunch of things but it seems everything I wana do costs more money than I have. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down