Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Hermskii in Texas!

Go down

Hello from Hermskii in Texas! Empty Hello from Hermskii in Texas!

Post  Guest Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:10 am

I just got my first BRP a few weeks ago. You can hardly find these things for sale in Texas. I didn't really know it was my dream bike until semi-recently when I started reading about them. I'm 50 + a few more years old. Married. Kids. Good job. I have God in my life so I'm all good.

I bought this pig for possibly too much and am digging through it slowly, looking for trouble so I can fix it before it becomes an issue. I still have the drivetrain and suspension to go through before I get to trying to plate this BRP. I still have lots of little improvements to make too.

I do hope to find some buddies to ride with now and then on long dirt roads with hills and such. Quick day-trips down to Galveston would be good too! Ping me if you are around here.

I come from a long history of Honda XL's currently also own a KLR650 and a Virago 250. I'm about to buy a CRF 100 to teach my young boys how to ride. They are 15 and 13 now.

Back to top Go down

Hello from Hermskii in Texas! Empty No really...

Post  Guest Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:30 am

I really would like to know if any of you are in the Houston, Texas area. If you know of someone who is, please ping them and point them in my direction. I doubly mean that if they have already modded their pig and know what they are doing and or if they ride around the Houston area on the dirt and know where it is that we can ride.

C'mon people! Texas is big. Houston is big. Yes, I do know a few folks already but having lots of riding buddies is best!

Back to top Go down