Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chrism BRP

Go down

Chrism BRP Empty Chrism BRP

Post  Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:29 am

This is my pig, done the f suspension put an oil sight tube, vapor computer, clark tank, arrow zorst..looking forward to getting info, this site looks great thanks

Chrism BRP Xr650r-2

Chrism BRP Xr650r2

Chrism BRP P1000309

Chrism BRP P1000329

Chrism BRP Garage

Back to top Go down

Chrism BRP Empty Weccome SA

Post  Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Where were the photos taken? Where in SA are you? Who'd you buy your bike from?

Last edited by Bump on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Chrism BRP Empty Re: Chrism BRP

Post  Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Bump wrote:Where were the photos taken> Where in SA are you? Who'd you buy your bike from?
Pics at Maraisburg mine dumps and my home in Bordaeux I bought my bike from a chap called Ryan in Vanderbijl are you in SA we Riding at De vildt on Saturday if you in town pull in we will be doing three fences coconuts etc BRP smile

Back to top Go down

Chrism BRP Empty Thanks!

Post  Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:38 pm

There's another guy on her from SA named Alan. Good guy who does some epic rides. He's near East London I think. And there's a couple of SA guys on the Yahoo XRR group as well.

I'd really like to come over there and ride with Alan soon. But the airfare is crazy expensive!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:59 am

Bump wrote:There's another guy on her from SA named Alan. Good guy who does some epic rides. He's near East London I think. And there's a couple of SA guys on the Yahoo XRR group as well.

I'd really like to come over there and ride with Alan soon. But the airfare is crazy expensive!
Dont know alan but there arnt many BRP this side!  Theres some good riding over here especially in the western cape, im heading up to Kalahari in 3 weeks gonna trailer up the first 500km as its mostly tar then will leave from there..Here is a pic from de vildt in the river beds with some big duallies devildt is an awsome place to ride its got everything from from footups to riverbeds to open single and jeep track and whoopies..watch out for quads though.Chrism BRP P1020086

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:01 am

Welcome...Thats a fine looking 650R

Back to top Go down

Chrism BRP Empty Thanks Bakeray

Post  Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:07 am

bakeray wrote:Welcome...Thats a fine looking 650R
Thanks

Gotta love these bikes BRP smile BRP smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Focker Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:09 am

Those are some of the best photos I've seen...What's your secret?

This one's fantastic!
Chrism BRP P1020086
Focker
Focker
Site Owner

http://www.xr650rforum.com

Back to top Go down

Chrism BRP Empty Photos

Post  Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:56 am

Hi FockerThanks, if you have photoshop I could give you a quick tutorial not difficult they were taken on a cheapy panasonic as you dont want to bring anything expensive on an out ride. this one I used a layer blend technique one had a texture to give a grundgy film look and anouther multiplication blend with a layer mask to add the vignette and dark areas.I am a photographer from South Africa which helps a little I guess although when Im on my bike Im not at work so dont really think much about the image just snap away.

Back to top Go down

Chrism BRP Empty wheelie practice

Post  Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:51 am

Been practising on the xr Im running up too much speed on the flats on the hills I can hold it better.. any tips? on the footups I have no problem with slow wheelie ..XR brake is also a tad blunt