Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Utah...via Fort Leonard Wood

Go down

Hello from Utah...via Fort Leonard Wood Empty Hello from Utah...via Fort Leonard Wood

Post  Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:49 am

I'm from the SLC, Utah area. Currently living and training in Fort Leonard, MO until I return home to Utah in January. I purchased my 2nd XR650R just before I left to come out here in late July and have been stock piling new parts for it back home. hehehe. So far my wife hasn't made a fuss.

I sold my first XRR about 2 years ago and regretted it. I knew I'd have another soon enough.

I bought this second bike from a guy all the way near Reno, NV. Yes I drove all the way out there to pick it up. Funny enough, my first bike I bought from a guy in Reno, NV also. They must grow em well out there.

I enjoy all types of outdoor adventure esp. off-road dirt riding and single track exploration. I also ride street with my adventure touring Transalp and Husky supermoto. Just sold my long love of a Triumph Daytona and can't wait to pick up a Buell sometime soon.

Here's my recent XRR pickup with Pro Circuit slipon and billet rack before all the many goodies I've got have been added.
Hello from Utah...via Fort Leonard Wood Xrside

Here a pic of my first XRR.
Hello from Utah...via Fort Leonard Wood Stansbury5

My Husky 610SM
Hello from Utah...via Fort Leonard Wood 510

My restored Transalp
Hello from Utah...via Fort Leonard Wood Klr

My lightweight dirt machine, Husky TC300
Hello from Utah...via Fort Leonard Wood Uponrocks09

Back to top Go down

Hello from Utah...via Fort Leonard Wood Empty Re: Hello from Utah...via Fort Leonard Wood

Post  Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:16 am

Nice bikes.

What, no Africa Twin?

Back to top Go down