Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Handlebar Grip Tool I Promised to Post Last Year

Go down

Handlebar Grip Tool I Promised to Post Last Year Empty Handlebar Grip Tool I Promised to Post Last Year

Post  Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:12 pm

Hi,

I promised Dave in Tucson I'd post the info on this tool when I found the tool (I moved and most stuff is still in totes.)

Here it is: http://rasracin.ipower.com/products.htm

This tool has already paid for itself with me because I changed out a few times to better grips for a couple of my bikes and was able to remove the old grips undamaged. That allowed me to use them on our bikes at the bottom of the food chain here that get paid down often.

Back to top Go down

Handlebar Grip Tool I Promised to Post Last Year Empty Re: Handlebar Grip Tool I Promised to Post Last Year

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:36 am

Those are nice! I just use regular air blowers most of the time, but that's the bling!!

Back to top Go down

Handlebar Grip Tool I Promised to Post Last Year Empty Re: handlebar grip tool

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:52 am

mattc wrote:Those are nice! I just use regular air blowers most of the time, but that's the bling!!

Same here

Back to top Go down

Handlebar Grip Tool I Promised to Post Last Year Empty Re: Handlebar Grip Tool I Promised to Post Last Year

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:05 pm

What is the point of that tool?

Grips do not cost all that much, so why not just cut off and put new ones on?

Back to top Go down

Handlebar Grip Tool I Promised to Post Last Year Empty easy choice for me

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Easy grip removal and install. Also does so without damaging grips.

I got this for around $24. So if I save one set of grips for use on one of the wife's two bikes, or a friends' bike, or a jet ski, or a bicycle, it has paid for itself. In my case, it has already paid fr itself 3X.

modette wrote:What is the point of that tool?

Grips do not cost all that much, so why not just cut off and put new ones on?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:19 pm

I glue my grips on
don't like throttle grips on both sides
so my grips don't come off that easy
my grips usually come off in one piece, reusable with a crew driver and some brake cleaner

one grip some previous owner I could not even cut off, I had to carve and grind it off the bar end

ergo: handlebar grip tool - one more thing the world can live without

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down