Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xrmoochy's brp gallery

Go down

xrmoochy's brp gallery Empty xrmoochy's brp gallery

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:30 am

xrmoochy's brp gallery 650r

xrmoochy's brp gallery Dsc00582t
xrmoochy's brp gallery Dsc00585jz

had the 650 for about 6 months so i have replaced all the white plastics because the guy before me sprayed the original ones black with crappy paint, spent $1600 on suspension done by asr in australia since im from down under, twin wall renthal bars with raisers , makes a huge difference because im tal,l recently had the power pipe put on , the bike sounds awsum very very tough, its almost too loud and i will post some clips so you guys and can hear it roar. next mods im thinking of is a bigger tank something around the 17lt mark and fatter foot pegs , i will be tackling the simpson desert once i have these mods ill most likely get the 25lt tank for the simpson and ill post more pics of that trip

Back to top Go down

xrmoochy's brp gallery Empty Re: xrmoochy's brp gallery

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Me too am looking at larger foot pegs, let us know what you find.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:49 am

Hey Guys I got Pivot pegs onMy pig, i love them,

Back to top Go down

xrmoochy's brp gallery Empty Nice bike and nice house!

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:28 am

Where do you ride over there?

xrmoochy wrote:xrmoochy's brp gallery 650r

xrmoochy's brp gallery Dsc00582t
xrmoochy's brp gallery Dsc00585jz

had the 650 for about 6 months so i have replaced all the white plastics because the guy before me sprayed the original ones black with crappy paint, spent $1600 on suspension done by asr in australia since im from down under, twin wall renthal bars with raisers , makes a huge difference because im tal,l recently had the power pipe put on , the bike sounds awsum very very tough, its almost too loud and i will post some clips so you guys and can hear it roar. next mods im thinking of is a bigger tank something around the 17lt mark and fatter foot pegs , i will be tackling the simpson desert once i have these mods ill most likely get the 25lt tank for the simpson and ill post more pics of that trip

Back to top Go down

xrmoochy's brp gallery Empty riding

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:29 am

im from the state of victoria so i do a lot of riding up in the vic high country which is mainly steep muddy hills creeck crossing and rocky terrain , i want to go interstate and takle the desert where i can really open up the xr

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:01 am

Im going to get some IMS pro series pegs for mine. In Australia they want $150 in the US they're about $82 plus freight

Back to top Go down

xrmoochy's brp gallery Empty Do you have the peg fix?

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:14 pm

You need the peg fix you get from Critter or Precision Concepts. Don't use the bolt only fix. Also, the IMS Stainless Steel pegs are the correct peg. Don't get the Ti peg from IMS as they had a history of breaking from some reason in the races. It's a cheap part but what the failure does to your leg is pretty bad.

Good luck!

Sean wrote:

Im going to get some IMS pro series pegs for mine. In Australia they want $150 in the US they're about $82 plus freight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down