Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XR from Albuquerque, NM

Go down

XR from Albuquerque, NM Empty XR from Albuquerque, NM

Post  Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:22 am

I am active on Advrider with the same user name. I live in one of the best places in the US for dual sport riding.

I also ride a BMW R1200GSA, GL1500 Goldwing, BMW R80g/s, BMW R90/6, Honda XR650, and I have a shop full of other projects.

I am not a great offroad rider and am new to this XRR world so I will be the rube noob with lots of stupid questions.

Earlier today I took my first ride on my new-to-me XRR. I found some steep rocky trails with baby heads, ledge, mud, and dirt. What a treat the XRR was. I thought my old DRZ could handle offroad, but this XRR was equally adept. I am excited.

Back to top Go down

XR from Albuquerque, NM Empty Re: XR from Albuquerque, NM

Post  Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:19 am

welcome, comments do not flow to freely so just try to learn as you go. nice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:30 am

Cordless,

that "shop full of projects" sounds interesting. Mind telling what you've got in there? One never knows what pops up this way, a Munch Mammuth, Garelli Cross or DKW Hummel... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:19 pm

I wish I had something so exotic. All I've got going on is a '81 BMW R80g/s, a ready-to-reasemble '81 Yamaha IT465, and three Honda CB/CL 350s ready for the hotrod treatment to prep them for vintage racing.

Maintenance on my regular runners and projects like these keep me busy in my shop (perhaps my favorite place on planet earth).

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:36 am

Welcome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down