Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My BRP is going Supermotard with Marchis guy!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My BRP is going Supermotard with Marchis guy! - Page 2 Empty Re: My BRP is going Supermotard with Marchis guy!

Post  Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Suspension next ?good idea 

Back to top Go down

My BRP is going Supermotard with Marchis guy! - Page 2 Empty Re: My BRP is going Supermotard with Marchis guy!

Post  Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Mad Frosty wrote:Suspension next ?good idea 
Where can I get .52 front springs (prefer 20mm shorter free length) and where can I get an 11.5 rear spring? Anyone got a set lying around?

I can get an 11.5 Cannon Race Tech in the states but I see Eiback only goes up to .49 for the front.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:37 pm

Yes they are not cheap for sure, My rear shock is done, I think it keeps bouncing a lot when I am riding, I will try to play with it but I would like to take it apart and have it rebound but don't know anybody here in Canada yet, need to search for it. if anyone knows who can do it please let me know. I want to ride it as much as I can this fall, I rode her to work today but it was chilly this morning around 5 Celcius here already ! LOL
Thanks,

BM
Very Happy 

Chris_w_65 wrote:I am considering buying some CBR600 rims but that is another project - I think the spokes on Talon hubs look nicer but they have tubes = punctures that can't be fixed easy.

Your rims look awesome Bikerman and I know they are not cheap

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum