Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much was your piggy ?

Go down

How much was your piggy ? Empty How much was your piggy ?

Post  Mauser Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:19 pm

Mine was £2000 came with SuperMoto wheels.
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

How much was your piggy ? Empty Re: How much was your piggy ?

Post  Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:36 am

My first xr650r cost me a well totaled '03 FJR.

I totaled my first FJR at 48K miles in 2004. I trucked it to the dealer where I bought it and promptly traded it straight across for an unregistered '01 XR that I am now in the process of legalizing for the road as a dual-sport.

dougc

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:56 am

Clapped out 02 for $1850, fixed every thing now i have about $5k in it  doh 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:10 am

End of last year I paid £2900 for my 2002 with 6000miles on it. It came with everything I needed and would have bought for it anyway, i.e. Acerbis desert tank, gel seat, Giant Loop luggage, keyed ignition, 12v output, Acerbis hand guards, screen extender. It also had a nearly new FMF Q4 exhaust and headers and K&N filter.

It needed a bit of a clean and some attention paid to the carb, but I think I got a good deal.  banana

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:15 am

My 1st cost me just under £4000 brand new, 2nd was £1500, 3rd was £1600 with supermoto wheels, 4th was£1700 and my current bike was £2150 with supermoto wheels but have spent another several hundred since.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:11 pm

My 2nd big red pig was purchased in Baker City, OR a couple years after the first. I paid a whopping 3200 merkin dollars for a street legal 2000 version that I've been riding as my dual-sport ever since.

My son and I bought two more a couple years after that. 3000 for a pair of '01s of which one is son's dual-sport. It's partner is missing the right side rad after I crushed one so is considered a parts bike.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:58 pm

$6000 for a very clean 2005 with 11,000km's on it - but it is about the only one in the country.  banana 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:10 am

My 2004 was £1700, good condition. Probably spent about £500 on it so far.
2002 moto, like new, £4000, split it with my bro, nice mods with it, SM pro platinum wheels, Akrapovic system, large radiators, and SPG billet parts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:22 am

Bought my 2007 virtually new off a showroom floor 2 years ago for $8000.
Lost track of what I've spent on it but it's around $7000-ish, and it's my most costly bike to date.
It's also the nicest by a distance  BRP smile BRP smile BRP smile 

The fact that they can be had for a bag of peanuts in the US irks me, but then again everything is dirt cheap there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:50 am

l picked up a 04 last year for 3300 $ , was getting in really good shape and did many of forums repairs then it BLEW UP ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!Took out cases and rod and cylinder and piston now its a part bike ??!!! , The 04 looked great and was coming along quite well .RIP . My wife and l went to Quebec on the weekend and l found and picked up another XR 03 model year it came with new cylinder , piston , valves and cam chain . It was a long trip 1100 km one way and 24 hours round trip of driving . The 03 cost me 2000 $ and came with new side panels the white ones , better bars and a riser on the triple fork . l spent the day yesterday taking it apart and using items from my 04 .Will use the plastic l have on the 04 and other items. l had a new set of brake pads for the 04 and installed this as well

Back to top Go down

How much was your piggy ? Empty 03

Post  Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:55 am

picked up this one to replace my 04
mike
 photo _20_zps5d3e2077.jpg

And I paid $ 2000 for her ?

Last edited by xr honda to the max on Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:00 pm

I bought mine for $3200 2 years ago. It's an '01. Plated with ~1200 miles on the trail tech. Bike had supermoto rims and tires mounted with oversized rotor and had a cut down CRF front fender. Along with the bike the seller threw in the original dirt rims with decent rubber on them and the factory front fender.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:22 am

Picked up this one a year ago for $700 already plated. I've done tires, a desert tank and an led headlight.

How much was your piggy ? Img_5510

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down