Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beaver from OZ

Go down

Beaver from OZ Empty Beaver from OZ

Post  Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:33 pm

I think i got this pic posting sorted out duhhhhhhh , pics of the xr not a beaver.
Beaver from OZ Photo-10
Beaver from OZ Photo-11
Beaver from OZ Photo-12
Oh yeah it worked,  beat head 

Back to top Go down

Beaver from OZ Empty Re: Beaver from OZ

Post  Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:22 pm

Nice bike.  2 thumbs  is that the Baja designs dual sport light kit?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:24 pm

And by the way, the tittle is a little misleading..... I mean I do like beaver.  naughty

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:13 pm

That is very clean looking bike you have there , lucky fecker  nice 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:44 am

Nice, looks like its been sitting in someones shed for the last 10 years..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:13 am

Thanks for the feedback gents, i do try to keep it presentable.Armor-All and WD40 and some rags does wonders. Your almost right there ZORO, it sits under a bike cover in a carport most of the time, only ridden on sundays (true) Xrsaylor01 i'm not sure if you mean headlight or taillight but both are standard, the small light on top of the rear guard is not wired so does not work, it would not meet roadworthy here so that is why the other light is under the rear guard. Just for some useless info. in 2004 these bikes sold for $9000 AUD ,that was ride away,uncorked at the dealer,all tax and duties paid, KTM640 hand grenade  StirPot  was about $12500-$12800 and Yamaha TT600 was around $8000 or there abouts. Other makes i can't remember, too long ago  shrug At the time the KTM was meant to be faster but had a reputation of going BOOOOMMMMMMMM so i think i made the right choice  blah

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:29 pm

Clearly There is no salt used on the roads in QLD  nice 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:19 pm

Mad Frosty wrote:Clearly There is no salt used on the roads in QLD  nice 

And no pepper  nice 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:43 pm

beaver350 wrote:Xrsaylor01 i'm not sure if you mean headlight or taillight but both are standard, the small light on top of the rear guard is not wired so does not work, it would not meet roadworthy here so that is why the other light is under the rear guard.

I'm sorry I had momentary memory loss. I forgot the AUS models came with a speedo, blinkers, and a horn. Here in the US we've got to jump through hoops to get 'em street legal. I had to add a speedo, horn, and brake light switch. I don't have blinkers installed, I just use hand signals. I do have a turn signal kit i plan on fitting at some point, but I need an upgraded stator first.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:11 pm

Xrsaylor01 wrote:
beaver350 wrote:Xrsaylor01 i'm not sure if you mean headlight or taillight but both are standard, the small light on top of the rear guard is not wired so does not work, it would not meet roadworthy here so that is why the other light is under the rear guard.

I'm sorry I had momentary memory loss. I forgot the AUS models came with a speedo, blinkers, and a horn. Here in the US we've got to jump through hoops to get 'em street legal. I had to add a speedo, horn, and brake light switch. I don't have blinkers installed, I just use hand signals. I do have a turn signal kit i plan on fitting at some point, but I need an upgraded stator first.
You could try using LED blinkers, most auto parts shops sell them here, i guess there is the same, that would be more forgiving on your electrical system, and stick with the trumpet horn  nice 

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down