Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you eat yours.......tyres

Go down

How do you eat yours.......tyres Empty How do you eat yours.......tyres

Post  Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:21 pm

just came across this:
http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/hubb/equipping-bike-whats-best-gear/vegetarian-vegan-bike-parts-tyres-80423

thought it might be entertaining and provoke some good discussion....

The only thing I have to say on the subject is that there is a reason humans are having this discussion and the animals aren't.

Back to top Go down

How do you eat yours.......tyres Empty Re: How do you eat yours.......tyres

Post  Mauser Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:03 am

lol more tree huggers Bananatool
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:55 am

Petrol is animal-based, it's dinosaur juice, squeezed out by rocks..... is the nuthead sure he wants to ride a bike at all?
Oh, diesel is the same stuff, the dino was just fatter.
So here we go, the dimwit will burn bio ethanol!
Mind, you waste foodcrops for the hungry masses when making it, but vegans only care about animals.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:52 pm

Daaayum Mark, sorry, I skipped your actual question!

I marinade mine in Duck's blood with some crushed whole garlic and a sprinkling of coriander, then prior to roasting add some Buffalo fat to prevent dryness, a thick layer - depending on taste add loadsa black pepper here.
Barbeque them over medium-hot ambers of Ebony wood (if not available brown Mahogany will do, Africanus Nerodus will not!). Very regularly basting with whole whisked sea-turtle eggs will create an even brownness as well as flavour.
Tip: when we hunt Rhino we always shoot a few Impala to eat (Rhino is chewy), and we baste them with Guineafowl-eggs using the tailfeathers of Green Pigeons - works an absolute charm so shoot a few beforehand, handy for applying the basting.
When the tyres are almost done cover them generously with thick slices of Warthog hind leg, and do baste these (once on each side). When all is done take off the now-done slices, and serve them piping hot.
The rest you let go to ashes, and the next morning (after having made coffee of course) you bury the whole lot!
After all, we do not want to stuff up nature now do we?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:05 am

It's already 2018 and this is the first time I've read about this. Pretty interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:27 am

I know Bridgestone is making a research about using desert shrubs for rubber tires-- usatoday.com/story/money/2018/02/21/bridgestone-hopes-harvest-desert-shrub-rubber-tires-cars-trucks/359139002/. So, in the near future we might see bridgestone tires that are made from guayule shrubs and not from Para rubber trees.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down