Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi all.

Go down

Hi all.  Empty Hi all.

Post  Guest Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:15 pm

Hi. My name is spiros and I am from Greece. I am owner of xr 650r 2002 model. I am super excited. I want to order some staff from www.xr650r. co. uk but I can't find any email to send only a telephone number that doesn't work. Can someone help? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Hi all.  Empty Re: Hi all.

Post  Mauser Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:29 am

SPY wrote:Hi. My name is spiros and I am from Greece. I am owner of xr 650r 2002 model. I am super excited. I want to order some staff from www.xr650r. co. uk but I can't find any email to send only a telephone number that doesn't work. Can someone help? Thanks.
Hi from UK, www.xr650r.co.uk no longer supports emails due to spam issues. Phone number works fine as I call Paul 2 or 3 times each week.
However please remember there is Corona and this affects people and their ability to do stuff. You can WhatsApp him on same number ?
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:54 am

I can't what's app him cause doesn't work. Does anyone know if there is any Facebook profile to send him a message? Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Mauser Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:35 pm

SPY wrote:I can't what's app him cause doesn't work. Does anyone know if there is any Facebook profile to send him a message? Thanks
He don't do Facebook, just ring him ?, why doesn't WhatsApp work ?, we have customers in Australia using it without problem ?
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum