Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cush drive?

Go down

Cush drive? Empty Cush drive?

Post  Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:34 am

Hey guys
i wouldnt mind installing a cush drive to smoothen out the drive train snatch abit, and to smoothen up gear shifts.

I'm going to buy another rear wheel with different tyres, does anyone know what hubs & cush sprockets will fit that i can lace up to?

cheers

Back to top Go down

Cush drive? Empty RAD Equalizer cush hub

Post  Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Local guys vancouver supermoto use this one Jake. They just love the big XRR for supermoto conversion. Check out radmfg.com [img]Cush drive? RAD-MFG-cush-drive-hubs-s[/img]

Back to top Go down

Cush drive? Empty Cush Drive

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 6:26 am

Man. There's somebody out there makin' everything for this bike, huh? I'd love to have a cush drive, but 500 bucks is a little steep for a little cushioning. No, it's a LOT steep. I wonder exactly how much that extends the chain life.

---Boydnar

Back to top Go down

Cush drive? Empty Re: Cush drive?

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 5:58 pm

I've got one of those cush drives laced into my new super motard wheels for my BRP.........just waiting on tires right now so I can get it all set up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:36 am

I Have got a Cush Drive on the XR its a Talon Brand anodised Gold wirh a Excel Rim, 1300 Bucks australian, From Phil Tainton Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:27 am

The BRP has a built in cush drive in the tranny. Really no need for one, but I have the Rad cush hub $675 beat head

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down