Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talon Excel wheels

Go down

Talon Excel wheels Empty Talon Excel wheels

Post  Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:06 am

I need a new rearwheel and want a 18" rear Talon Excel wheel. Wheré can I find a site on internet that sell them?

Back to top Go down

Talon Excel wheels Empty start here...

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:59 am

and keep drilling down until you have what you want. http://www.google.com/search?q=excel+rim&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

I you aren't in a hurry, you can ping the AdvRider site and some others but getting someone to ship to Sweden will be problematic.

I think Precision Concepts ships world wide. They were the Team Honda shop for the XR650R. And they might try to talk you out of the Talon if you are a dirt guy.

Good luck!

Let me know if I can help. I am in So Cal.

JossaXr wrote:
I need a new rearwheel and want a 18" rear Talon Excel wheel. Wheré can I find a site on internet that sell them?

Back to top Go down

Talon Excel wheels Empty Re: Talon Excel wheels

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:26 am

Atleast I have Ordered a wheel here in Sweden to match my new front wheel Talon Excel wheels 392435
Talon Excel wheels Th_010-1

Bump wrote:and keep drilling down until you have what you want. http://www.google.com/search?q=excel+rim&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

I you aren't in a hurry, you can ping the AdvRider site and some others but getting someone to ship to Sweden will be problematic.

I think Precision Concepts ships world wide. They were the Team Honda shop for the XR650R. And they might try to talk you out of the Talon if you are a dirt guy.

Good luck!

Let me know if I can help. I am in So Cal.

JossaXr wrote:

Back to top Go down

Talon Excel wheels Empty Maybe a little off topic but......

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:16 pm

Is it possible to get a wider back rim so that when running a 140 or 150 rear tire the tire flatens out more and has a better contact patch? When increasing rim width does tire width have to decrease to account for it? -Matt P.S. Hope you find your wheels thread originator.

Back to top Go down

Talon Excel wheels Empty Re: Talon Excel wheels

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down