Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

photo of clutch/compression release levers

Go down

photo of clutch/compression release levers Empty photo of clutch/compression release levers

Post  Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:46 pm

I'm building a custom cafe racer (not based on an XR650R) and need to rig a compression release switch on the handle bar. I've been told that the XR650R has an excellent system that combines a clutch lever and a smaller compression-release lever on the same mount. Could one of you nice guys take a few close up photos of this unit so I can get a better idea of what it is, how it works, and whether I sohould buy one. Or, is there an even better set up I should know about?
Thanks in advance,
Dave

Back to top Go down

photo of clutch/compression release levers Empty opinion

Post  Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:17 pm

Which of the two configurations is easier or more convenient to use, and better made?

Back to top Go down

photo of clutch/compression release levers Empty Re: photo of clutch/compression release levers

Post  Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:12 pm

both are ok i think

i got the one on the first picture (original brp)

Back to top Go down

photo of clutch/compression release levers Empty Re: photo of clutch/compression release levers

Post  Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Wombat,

Yamaha's WR's also got similar handles.......

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down