Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from Bonny Scotland

Go down

Greetings from Bonny Scotland Empty Greetings from Bonny Scotland

Post  Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:17 pm

Hey people Smile
My name's Geoff, I'm 36 and I've been an alcoholic for about 6 months...eh?? Oh, sorry, wrong forum :P Really though, I've a year 2000 Piggy which I use mainly as a road bike, but occasionally I stray to the dark side and blaze a few trails. I also have a 1996 CBR 1100 which is currently sick, and is in bikey hospital eating grapes and awaiting a donor radiator.

I've had a quick look through some of the pages on here and you all seem like a bunch of suitably badly adjusted lunatics, so I figured I'd probably fit right in Smile When I'm not man handling the bike, I'm usually found playing guitar or being a greasy mechanic hiding in my shed.

That's me in a nut shell, Nice to meet you all, and I hope that along the way we can help eachother out a bit.

Ta muchly...G

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Bonny Scotland Empty Re: Greetings from Bonny Scotland

Post  Mauser Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Welcome to the best but not the busiest forum on the net, sadly the 650R isn't getting more popular...numbers are slowly dropping, another 1 bit the dust on fleabay....
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330643300859?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Probably end up being broken for bits.... tears
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:04 am

Yo Joy,

luvverly intro BRP smile
Yeah, you got that right, suitably misfits to society we are indeed, and it's about time I should change my life!
I just had a nasty experience with prison because I didn't have the 10 bucks for that parking fine and beat up the attendant. That's why I've now decided not to curse, lie, drink, smoke or have sex anymore! All bad for you they say, should make me a nicer person.
So now I do Pigs - and please, no pun intended hmm? Keep it decent please.

Pigs, yes, a super hobby.... erm, where were we, and where's me fags? I looked everywhere.......... ?
Ahhh, I know, I fukken left them in the bar of the whorehouse I was yesterday eve, after I bribed the warden to get out razz

As Mauser says, not too busy here but all good lads, and info aplenty. Nice bike for chasing Cairns I suppose, so have fun whilst doing such Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:11 am

Its a crying shame I dont have a spare 500 quid and a trailer, I'd happily find it a warm, dry place in the back o my shed lol. My piggy is having problems just now too, doesnt want to breathe properly, but thats an issue for the techy bit on here, so I'll post details later, once I've been and looked a little deeper into her woes.

@ BuRP: Don't give up cursing. lying, drinking, smoking or having sex, simply strive to ensure you're always doing at least one of 'em, and the more the merrier :P

Back to top Go down

Post  Mauser Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:06 am

Don't forget your local 650R site....down @ Wigan..... www.xr650r.co.uk there is a "Visitors Bikes" section if you want to upload any pictures of your baby.
I would like that bike on ebay as a winter project but got 3 bikes in the garage so not really practicle to have another....sob, could always dump the ZX12-R outside listen up
Greetings from Bonny Scotland Screen
She is now carrying a Yoshy can razz
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:29 am

I'll need to give her a wash and brush her hair before I take any pics lol, she's currently wearing the 'thru a hedge backwards' look Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:31 pm

Joyrider wrote:Hey people Smile
My name's Geoff, I'm 36 and I've been an alcoholic for about 6 months...eh?? Oh, sorry, wrong forum :P Really though, I've a year 2000 Piggy which I use mainly as a road bike, but occasionally I stray to the dark side and blaze a few trails. I also have a 1996 CBR 1100 which is currently sick, and is in bikey hospital eating grapes and awaiting a donor radiator.

I've had a quick look through some of the pages on here and you all seem like a bunch of suitably badly adjusted lunatics, so I figured I'd probably fit right in Smile When I'm not man handling the bike, I'm usually found playing guitar or being a greasy mechanic hiding in my shed.

That's me in a nut shell, Nice to meet you all, and I hope that along the way we can help eachother out a bit.

Ta muchly...G
hello there..welcome..im brand new too,so maybe we lose our 650 virginity together lol..cracking bunch of knowledgeable guys..take care

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:32 am

Hmmm, Never envisioned that my first time would be with such a large group of people... :P

Welcome onboard mate, The people here are sometimes less than talkative (apart from BuRP, who'll talk, rant, insult, etc all day long), but you're right, a good bunch of knowledgeable folk. Hope you enjoy your visits, and as you're so new, it's your turn to put the kettle on and make the tea Smile

G

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:41 am

Joyrider wrote:I'll need to give her a wash and brush her hair before I take any pics lol, she's currently wearing the 'thru a hedge backwards' look Smile

Pigs are meant to be dirty. something wrong if you start to tie pink ribbons on them.

So post up your dirt photos cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down