Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where to get lock nut wrench for swingarm locking nut ?

Go down

where to get lock nut wrench for swingarm locking nut ? Empty where to get lock nut wrench for swingarm locking nut ?

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:02 am

Hi all ; my 04 brp is torn down to the point that I have to have swingarm off to get engine out.
anybody have leed on availability, site to order, is it at oem dealer ?
Thanks !

Back to top Go down

where to get lock nut wrench for swingarm locking nut ? Empty Re: where to get lock nut wrench for swingarm locking nut ?

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:58 am

Recently saw some on ebay for around $20.00.

Back to top Go down

where to get lock nut wrench for swingarm locking nut ? Empty Re: where to get lock nut wrench for swingarm locking nut ?

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:26 am

You need to remove the swingarm to get the engine out??
Surely not - take the jug off first, then the rest will follow I'm sure.

Back to top Go down

where to get lock nut wrench for swingarm locking nut ? Empty A Better Wrench - well cheaper anyhow !

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Well just keep removing items until you can shoe horn out the cases ?
Yeah that worked ! Now , back to later when re-assembly comes to new parts along with
adjusting everything to spec. ? Then I make this wrenchzilla ? I have been looking for the
wrenchs , do not want to buy Honda part ! I am doing a ground up / complete engine ,
looking at big boar w/ stockish compression in a kit w/ forged piston & stage 1 cam , hp valves
& springs,retainers . I want to have the special tools to do all engine work, any leeds here
for all in one source @ good prices for the tools ?

Back to top Go down

where to get lock nut wrench for swingarm locking nut ? Empty where to get lock nut wrench for swingarm locking nut ?

Post  Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:34 am

XRFonda wrote:Well just keep removing items until you can shoe horn out the cases ?
Yeah that worked ! Now , back to later when re-assembly comes to new parts along with
adjusting everything to spec. ? Then I make this wrenchzilla ? I have been looking for the
wrenchs , do not want to buy Honda part ! I am doing a ground up / complete engine ,
looking at big boar w/ stockish compression in a kit w/ forged piston & stage 1 cam , hp valves
& springs,retainers . I want to have the special tools to do all engine work, any leeds here
for all in one source @ good prices for the tools ?

Try XRS only for the BB Kit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down