Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XR650R complete rebuild time lapse video

Go down

XR650R complete rebuild time lapse video Empty XR650R complete rebuild time lapse video

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Mounted a GOpro camera in my living room and made a video of the XRR being reborn! honestly this whole project started as just changing the bars and adding a Scotts stabilizer only to snowball into a 5 month build... might as well do it right once! special thanks to my doggie for helping throw wrenches! enjoy!

Back to top Go down

XR650R complete rebuild time lapse video Empty Re: XR650R complete rebuild time lapse video

Post  Focker Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:06 pm

I approve on so many levels...Great job! 2 thumbs

Dream shop & shoes? Who needs them.
~Focker
Focker
Focker
Site Owner

http://www.xr650rforum.com

Back to top Go down

XR650R complete rebuild time lapse video Empty Re: XR650R complete rebuild time lapse video

Post  Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:59 am

Awesome....Top job

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:12 pm

One_Wheel_Jimmy wrote:Mounted a GOpro camera in my living room and made a video of the XRR being reborn! honestly this whole project started as just changing the bars and adding a Scotts stabilizer only to snowball into a 5 month build... might as well do it right once! special thanks to my doggie for helping throw wrenches! enjoy

wath is that tank that you use??

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Iceman, the gas tank is made by a company called BL ITALIA out of italy. while it was a bit expensive it does allow you to use 2007 crf450r shrouds which in my eyes makes it worth the $$$

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:02 pm

One_Wheel_Jimmy wrote:Iceman, the gas tank is made by a company called BL ITALIA out of italy. while it was a bit expensive it does allow you to use 2007 crf450r shrouds which in my eyes makes it worth the $$$

i have to the crf450 carb in my bike whit the stok tank modfied by me what is the jets that you use in the carb (crf450) its dificult to tune my carb in higt rpm´s in low medium range of rpm she´s diabolic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:11 am

Jimmy, I love the build. I have been to BL ITALIA's web site but I can't figure out how to order from them. Did you use a translator program or what did you do to actually order from them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:01 am

Iceman I'm running a mikuni TM40 carb and i think most crf450's have a keihin but it sounds like your running lean...

Purboy... ordering from BL ITALIA is not easy! i used google translate for their website and to email them but it was a pain in the ass. took a lot of time, i got the wrong color plastics and after a dozen emails i still cant get an answer to what make and model bike the gas cap is from. all that nonsense aside the tank kicks ass! excellent craftsmanship and fit not to mention it looks 100 times better than the stock tank and plastics!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down